Saturday, July 26, 2008

Something else we do



OK there is one other thing we do, we learn new tricks. We do this just to keep our mommy's day's interesting. We've learned to sit up, the better to watch where mommy puts all those things she doesn't want us to have. This is a picture of the very firdt time we both sat up at the same time.
We've learned to drink from a can, (I, Penner like drinking from any can, but my most favorite drink from a can is my mommies coke) and coincidentally how to get mommy to change our clothes if we don't like our outfit by dumping the drink down our fronts. We also learned to go shopping and ride in the cart (this is a picture of our first time sitting in a cart. Mommy loves Costco carts because they have two seats). But to be honest, while the cart was fun, it didn't go very fast, mommy kept stopping to put food and junk in the cart, while we thought it was only a ride.

As so I, Gabby, have started taking driving lessons from my brother Trevor. I wonder if he'll let me borrow this thing once I finish the Older Brother Driving Instruction Course?

No comments: